POST-KLÖNTAL – let’s stay in touch!

Dear Klöntal family,

thanks so much!! I really enjoyed hanging around with all of you!!
If anybody needs a place to crash or room for a residency near Munich, please just contact me: julian@mikrobiomik.org - my homebase is currently located about 1h by train/30min by car from munich central station to the south, in the ‘county of the five lakes’.

For those who participated in the ‘double-blind study’ tasting the unknown home-made wine: we drank “Schlehenwein” - made from a small berry called Schlehe or blackthorn (sometimes: sloe). I think nobody guessed it, or did someone?? I will try to brew this wine again soon – the berries should be harvested after the first frost and there are a lot of them all around my garden.

Greetings from Vilnius – the Nordic Biohack crew really liked the video and the stories I told them about our (already legendary) Klöntal retreat.

Hope to see all of you again one day!!

Julian

1 Like

Great to hear from you @julian and hope to see and hear more about what happened in Vilnius!

please continue using this forum, announcing future events, visits, or project ideas.

greetings from dubai airport…
marc

dear all
was a great experience up there in klöntal! thanks everybody.
for all who are around zürich next weekend: i’m organizing a long night with game hacks, humans against ai’s - the ai arcade.
and will be starting a new topic soon, about my idea of a free science scene. would love to discuss that further with the community here.
all the best
roland

btw: yesterday in the sonntagszeitung, nice article about the retreat. not online, unfortunately.

Ahoj!!
might be interesting for some of you: Berlin 3/4.11 https://alteredconference.com
In a certain way it reminds me of Klöntal… :wink:

Track - Conscious Practices

• Alchemy (West and East)
  • Ritual
  • Astrology and Tarot
  • Sensory Deprivation
  • Chaos Magick
  • Lucid Dreaming
  • Tantra

If you take psychedelics, the Internet, music and put all of that together – you have the basis for a new community that is wider and deeper than you know. The people who are building the new machines, who are designing the new circuitry, who are writing the new code – they are all freaks.
Terence McKenna

And they even use a tardigrade for the ‚subscribe‘ button…

Hello Julian!

Thats pure coincident. For everybody who want to hack into hackteria/wiki and many of you already have a login and might forgot the password?

Login: (your username)
PW: tardigrade

password is within all the members the same;
tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, tardigrade, (you need to repeat 21 times to burn it into your mind) (-;

best
Maya