HiSeq2000 - Next Level Hacking

Are you sure about the truncation? Mine looks OK on drive and the one on github seems OK too.

That’s just the forum notifying us about truncation of the preview window it added.

I just had a look at adding the slides using Slideshare.net, it’s really a pain since I don’t want a LinkedIn account (they are really annoying about “real names” and “real emails” and then they spam your email).

I tried again to add your existing Slideshare links but it just says “We could not find anything to embed using this address.”. I thought you picked out some nice images though. We can actually add multiple images instead of a slide show so we should probably do that.

Making them public seems to have fixed the problem. I’ve put he slideshare links there since I did them but, yes, pictures would be fine. I’m easy.

hoi zäme,

this thread of the reseq topic grows and grows… maybe it makes sense to create a dedicated category for it? and then you can add different topics under it. maybe easier to follow, also for new people joining the discusison.

m

@dusjagr seems like a good idea

@gaudi are you available this week sometime? can you fill out the doodle please?

Sorry to @jmarkham and @bengtsjolen, @gaudi was busy this week. Let’s find a time next week.

Doesn’t look like we have everyone on board yet to schedule. @mamaya you only had time today?

Here is an (editable) agenda: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/reseq_meeting_2

I could send in some other dates but yes let me know when you all set schedule and I come as well if it fits. (next week better than this week)

Best

@mamaya, we really need to do it this week. If you add your availability now to the times which already have 4 votes, i.e. tomorrow or Thursday morning, then we can lock it in.

ok then me drop out, I will support you remotedly, you can do it!

Maya Minder

@mamaya :frowning_face:

I have locked in 12:00 PM (midday) UTC on Thursday 21st. Put it in your calendars!