Open call for two Research Fellows: Artificial Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization, Germline Gene Editing and Zombie Studies

Forwarded and Hello from Adam Zaretsky @Gnip

I write to this email list as I find you all appropriate edworking theory or practice or both Bioart investigators of New Repro, embryology devbio or GMO aesthetic producers and critics of human germline editing.

This email is no guarantee of acceptance but appreciation for those on this list. I am contacting you for your great work in the area and to know … if it was all up to me I would have you all in for a think tank.

It is not all up to me!

Deets: We pay the fellows a less than 1500 euro but its free time on a small island of 50 inhabitants in the spring with bird migrations etc.

Also, if you Pass the word or apply to the LabCamp TTTlabs as well…

its unpaid but includes food and lodging but not airfare for 10 days in Crete…

Open call for two Fellows
TTTfellows: Art and Science Residency II
Online 1-15 March 2024, on ground 18-29 March 2024

on the islands of Othoni and Corfu, Greece.

Applications extended open until: 8 January 2024

Pass this on or come to the community version … Open call for:

TTTlabs BioFeral.BeachCamp (BFBC):
New Repro-Zombie Studies (NR-ZS) - Undead Bioart / Bodyart on the Beach
April 5-14 2024
Applications open until: 1 February 2024

Thanks and Happy New Year

Adam Zaretsky

More info:

TTTfellows involves developing an informal art & biology workshop training for artists, philosophers and social theorists on the topics of Fertilization: Artificial Insemination, In Vitro Fertilization, Germline Gene Editing and Zombie Studies.

The fellowship’s art and science research thematics include: embryonic development, preimplantation genetic diagnosis, undead morphogenetic programing and speculative forms of embryo grading. The subtextual narrative mixes developmental biology with teratology through the zombie studies and interpretive dance practices of slow undead shambling.