Baobab Microbiology regular classes

Hej Baobab, thanks for reaching out, why do you think it is only for staff/students at universitiies? You are referring to the Biodegradable Mask or not? I just send a movie about it:
https://vimeo.com/user37963102 Hope you like it! and I think it is not that difficult, all DIY my style. Best regards, K

Today we published our third and final video in the Biochemistry series on our YouTube channel: Biochemistry Series: Lipids (3/3) - YouTube

Let us know what you think!

Hi Kulkat,

I was talking about the qualifications of the Biomaker challenge in 2020, which was open for students from the above mentioned universities.

With regards to the video, I really like the idea about the biodegradable mask and the video is very informative (as far as my German goes). :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Make sure to check out our new video: How to extract DNA from a banana? - YouTube on our channel.

In our opinion, the subject matter of this video is much more interesting. Do you agree?

Let us know whether you have any suggestions!

1 Like

Hey guys, our new video is out! This time it’s about Chromatography - finalizing our biochemistry series. Check it out here: How does chromatography work? - YouTube